Order number: Hi159
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Multi-directional wind and temperature meter with large propeller
The JDC ELECTRONIC Skywatch Meteos is an anemometer with a large 54 mm propeller, which accurately measures the wind strength regardless of direction. The sensitive sensor system is also able to calculate the perceived temperature, which can deviate significantly from the actual air temperature, taking into account air temperature and wind speed.
The aluminium base with 1/4" thread gives the housing stability and allows it to be mounted on a photo tripod.
Overview of the JDC ELECTRONIC Skywatch Meteos' most important features
- Measured data: Wind speed, air temeprature, perceived temperature (windchill factor)
- The multi-directional propeller allows precise measurement without the need to align the instrument with the wind axis.
- Incl. propeller protection cap
- The backlit display enables use even in poor lighting conditions.
- Floatable, therefore also ideal for water sports
- 2 replaceable LR6 batteries (sufficient for several years of normal use)
- Charge level indicator
- Integrated thread for mounting on a photo tripod (1/4")
Dimensions: 65 x 155 mm
Weight: 235 g