Order number: Hi158
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Multi-directional handheld anemometer with large propeller
The JDC ELECTRONIC Skywatch Eole is an anemometer with a large 54 mm propeller, which accurately measures the wind strength regardless of direction.
The aluminium base with 1/4" thread gives the housing stability and allows it to be mounted on a photo tripod.
Overview of the JDC ELECTRONIC Skywatch Eole's most important features
- Measured data: Wind speed
- The multi-directional propeller allows precise measurement without the need to align the instrument with the wind axis.
- Incl. propeller protection cap
- The backlit display enables use even in poor lighting conditions.
- Floatable, therefore also ideal for water sports
- 2 replaceable LR6 batteries (sufficient for several years of normal use)
- Charge level indicator
- Integrated thread for mounting on a photo tripod (1/4")
Dimensions: 65 x 155 mm
Weight: 235 g