Order number: HM1936B-S
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Charly POLARHEAT LIGHT are universally suitable, soft and pliable battery heated gloves,...
The Charly POLARHEAT LIGHT are universally suitable, soft and pliable battery heated gloves, which cover a wide temperature range. They are especially recommended for cycling, horseback riding and paragliding in spring and autumn as well as for cross-country skiing or ski touring.
- 2 battery pockets per glove, allowing an extended heating time of up to 10 hours
- Robust goat nappa leather on the palm, high-quality 3-layer Windblocker Softshell on the outside
- The extremely cozy high-tech Polartec® Micro Fleece lining and the Primaloft® outer insulation keep the hands warm and dry even when unheated
- Maximum breathability and sensitivity thanks to the smart use of materials
- Important for paraglider pilots: long gauntlets with internal drawstring and flat integrated stopper, therefore no danger of line tangles
Sizes (hand circumference in cm at finger base without thumb):
- S = 18,0-21,0 cm
- M = 20,5-22,0 cm
- L = 21,5-23,5 cm
- XL = 22,5-24,5 cm
- XXL = 24,0-26,0 cm
If you are unsure between two sizes, we recommend the larger size.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 pair of Charly POLARHEAT LIGHT gloves
- 2 high-performance li-polymer 7.4V/2Ah/14.8Wh double batteries
- Charger for simultaneous charging of up to 4 double batteries
- Bag to transport gloves and accessories