Competition helmet with aramid fiber reinforcement.
The Charly NO LIMIT competition helmet with chin guard. High-grade materials and an elaborate manufacturing process provide for constant quality, maximum safety and a long life expectancy.
Overview of the Charly NO LIMIT's most important features
- Aramid fiber reinforced outer shell, manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, that surpasses even carbon fiber helmets in terms of impact strength and perforation resistance.
- Premium look: The Charly NO LIMIT features a scratch-resistant enameled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the Charly NO LIMIT virtually resistant to age.
- The extra wide panoramic view is important for safety. There is enough room for eye glasses under the helmet and the optional visor.
- An optional polycarbonate visor reduces air drag considerably and can be ordered additionally.
- The chin guard causes virtually no blind spots.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The Charly NO LIMIT enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The full textile interior lining in 5 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
Weight: 650 g + visor 114 g
Sizes (head circumference in cm): S (55/56), M (57/58), L (59/60), XL (61/62), XXL (63)
Please note: Optional visors and the Charly NO LIMIT with visor are available in our shop.