Order number: HKar130
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Universal quick release paragliding carabiner
The next generation paragliding carabiner with extra safety in dangerous situations: Its quick-release function makes it possible to prevent dangerous interactions between the reserve and the paraglider, and is useful for emergency water landings and high wind conditions on the ground.
The PARALOCK 3 has a new patented locking system that is easy and safe to operate. Moreover, the swivel lever can be additionally blocked if required.
Unlike conventional paragliding carabiners, the Lock of the PARALOCK 3 is form-fit, so the dynamic stress relevant to material fatigue in flight is only a fraction.
It has survived the fatigue test of 2.000 load changes at 525 DaN top load and then 5 million load changes at 240,5 DaN at an accredited materials testing institute without damage. This is equivalent to 5 years of tandem operation with unlimited flight hours. The maximum recommended service life for mono paragliding use is 8 years, with no risk of material fatigue even with extended use.
Overview of the Finsterwalder PARALOCK 3's most important features
- Helpful in emergency situations, as the connection can be released under load.
- Long service life without the problems of material fatigue.
- Intuitive and safe operation with additional blocking option.
- Easy and twist-free installation on almost any harness.
- No need to carry a crosscut knife.
- 2.800 DaN breaking load at only 75 g weight.
* 1 DaN (Dekanewton) = 10 Newton ≈ 1 kg