Electrically heatable gloves for paragliding, skiing, snowboarding and horseback riding.
The Zanier AVIATOR GTX is a very warm paragliding and winter sports glove. By means of its processor controlled lithium-ion battery heating, it can be heated in three steps at the push of a button if required. It is also ideally suited for biking and horseback riding in the winter.
The Zanier AVIATOR GTX's lithium-ion flat square batteries with 3,7 V/2.600 mAh weigh only 60 g and can be recharged overnight up to 400-500 times. The glove can also be used without heating. The batteries are removable.
A power adapter with exchangeable plugs (EU and USA) is included in delivery. Other plugs (UK, Australia) can be ordered (5,- Euro each).
Overview of the Zanier AVIATOR GTX's most important features
- 4 instead of 2 li-ion batteries per glove inside the extra long gauntlets provide double heating time; even on maximum heat, the Zanier AVIATOR GTX can thus be heated for several hours
- The pointers made from conductive leather at the index fingers allow the (limited) operation of smartphones and facilitate flight instrument operation
- PrimaLoft® microfiber insulation against extreme cold
- Top-quality materials: Waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane, finest goat nappa leather and suede reinforcements, 4-way stretch for comfort, moisture-regulating ZA Breath lining
- If required, textile heating elements heat the top side of the fingers and the thumb at the push of a button
Sizes (hand circumference in cm around the knuckles, without thumb in cm): S (20-21), M (21-22), L (22-23), XL (23-25), XXL (25-26,5)