Order number: HM1933B-L
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT is a sturdy, electrically heated goat nappa leather glove for paragliding and other outdoor winter activities.
The Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT is a very well insulated and waterproof glove that is ideal for winter flights or skiing even with its lithium-ion heating turned off. Paraglider pilots appreciate its extra long cuff and the course of the heating wires also in the wrist area, because these in particular can cool down quickly when flying. The Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT also scores points with thoughtfully placed large-area reinforcements that protect against wear, e.g. during line wrapping.
The most important features of the Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT at a glance
- Soft, yet sturdy goat nappa leather glove
- Durable waterproof and breathable Eurotex® membrane and moisture wicking Primaloft® insulation for warm and dry hands
- Easy grip thanks to elastic neoprene in the ankle area and preformed fingers
- Large Supergrip reinforcements on palm, thumb and sides prevent premature wear during paragliding
- Practical safety strap for attachment to the wrist
- Incl. battery charger and practical cloth bag for storage
Charly's innovative heating system
In particularly frosty temperatures, Charly's high-tech battery-powered heating can be switched on. It takes into account the body's reaction in very cold conditions to lead the blood away from the extremities to the inside of the body, where it supplies the vital organs. Therefore, it is crucial for warm hands that the heat is passed over the fingers, because only then can the whole hand be heated. Unlike foil-based systems, which due to their low flexibility are only applied to the back of the hand and back of the fingers, the flexible textile heating wires of the Charly gloves are guided laterally along the fingers and over the fingertips.
This protected positioning between the fingers also has the further advantage of minimizing heat loss to the outside. The glove heats noticeably warmer and longer.
The battery technology
The flat Charly double batteries (7,4 V / 2.000 mAh / 14,8 Wh) can be conveniently stored in the two zipped pockets on either the top or bottom of the wrist. This way, 2 double batteries per glove can be used without loss of comfort.
The gloves are delivered with one battery pair per side, but can be retrofitted with the separately available spare batteries (order number HM1930) at any time. The heat output is independent of the number of batteries and is convincing in any case. The difference is only in the heating time, which is already with one battery per glove perfectly sufficient for everyday use.
At the push of a button, the temperature can be regulated in three heating levels, indicated by red, blue or green LEDs integrated in the switch. The additional charge level indicator reminds you to switch to a lower level in time to adjust the battery performance to the desired amount of use.
|BASIC version (2 batteries)||1 h 45 min||2 h 30 min||5 h 00 min|
|PLUS version (4 batteries)||3 h 30 min||5 h 00 min||10 h 00 min|
Features of all Charly Li-Ion heated gloves
- Important for paragliding: No line tangles thanks to long cuff with internal drawstring
- Conductive leather on index finger and thumb for the operation of smartphones and other devices with touchscreen
- Replacement batteries can be purchased separately (order number HM1930)