Order number: HM1921-S
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Electrically heated winter sport glove for men.
The third generation of the light and robust Zanier heated gloves HEAT.ZX 3.0 of high quality warm with 3.7 V / 2600 mAh / 9.62 WH lithium-ion batteries at three different stages up to ten hours. The button is directly on the battery, invisible and hardly perceptible in the cuff of the glove. A little lamp in flame shape displays the selected heat level (yellow, orange, red) and glows through the perforated fabric.
Durable leather palm made of finest goatskin and side reinforcements as well as additional reinforcements at the outer edge of the index finger and in the critical range between thumb and index finger ensure that skiers and snowboarders and also bikers can enjoy the Zanier HEAT.ZX 3.0 for a long time.
Overview of the Zanier HEAT.ZX 3.0 most important features
- Optimal thermal insulation and increased wearing comfort due to the differentiated multiply lining
- Good fit and durability due to preformed fingers and leather palm reinforcement
- With USB battery charger
- Finest goatskin at the palm
- Outside 4-ways-stretch comfort
- Soft, light and warm ZA LOFT Insulation and ZA TEX membrane (waterproof and windproof) prevents from sweating of hands
- Adjustable strap which let the gloves dangle comfortably at the wrist joint
- Only 439 g/pair in size M incl. batteries
The 60g light flat batteries can be recharged over night up to 500 times. The three heat levels are regulated and indicated at the upper hand. Enhanced technology with textile heating wires, battery charger with removable plugs. Plugs for UK and Australia can be ordered (5 Eur each).
Scope of delivery:
- 1 pair of Zanier HEAT.ZX 3.0 heated gloves
- Per glove one battery unit
- USB charger with replaceable adapters for EU and US
Sizes (approx.finger joint size in cm without thumb): S (22.3), M (21.6), L (22.8), XL (24.1), XXL (26.6)