Order number: Hi592F-ro
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Smartvario with glove-operable touchscreen.
As the first smartvario worldwide, the Flytec CONNECT 1 sets standards in terms of connectivity, comfort and functionality. Wireless data upload and download via WiFi or Bluetooth allows users to send and receive data directly to and from the device, and intelligent software updates notify when a firmware update is available. Different thermaling tools, including a graphic thermal assistant, provide support in finding the strongest lift in a thermal and staying there.
Overview of the Flytec CONNECT 1's most important features
- Large high-resolution LCD graphical display with excellent contrast ratio; 240 x 320 px, 16 gray levels
- Dual prozessor system: ARM Coretex M0+ for real-time sensor processing, ARM 9 for graphical display and user interactions
- WiFi, Bluetooth LE, FlyLink and GPS
- Display of wind direction and wind speed, speed (ground speed, average speed, maximum speed)
- Thermal assistant and airspace warning system
- Easy computer connection, no driver required; connectivity to external mobile devices such as tablet computers, smartphones, Google Glass, etc.
- Optionally: FLARM anti-collision, Pitot and Flylink for the connection to other Flytec Sensors
- More than 20 operating hours, charging time approx. 5 hours
Dimensions: 142 x 88 x 23 mm
Weight: 305 g
Scope of delivery: Flytec CONNECT 1, protective bag, USB cable, quick guide