Order number: HM21-S
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Multi-functional flight sports pants in premium class quality for use throughout the year.
Developed by Charly Produkte the EXPERTS SOFTSHELL pants aim to be the best multifunction pants for air sports developed to date. Ergonomically tailored to the needs of pilots who prefer a two-piece while flying.
A mix of elastic softshell on the buttocks and thighs and a robust 3-layer fabric with fleece lining and breathable, water- and windproof Dintex® membrane offers maximum comfort and high functionality of the Charly EXPERTS SOFTSHELL pants all year. Abrasion-resistant and dirt-repellent fabric ArmortexKevlar® fabric strenghened particularly exposed areas like the hem and cuff insides. An ArmortexKevlar® sleeve prevents slipping. Two-way zippers up to the waistline, which means they can be pulled on even whilst wearing shoes, and many other features and details further increase the airworthiness.
Overview of the Charly EXPERTS SOFTSHELL pants' most important features
- Ergonomic and rugged material mix of flexible softshell and durable fleece-lined three-layer fabric with Dintex® membrane.
- Excellent wicking, water repellent and windproof.
- Adjustable, elastic braces and double-snap fastener with adjustable snap-in belt.
- Pocket with zipper on the right side. Securing tabs for classical variometer mount strap on the left hand.
- Length of leg two-way zippers for easy entry and removal even with boots
- Expandable cuffs made from abrasion-resistant and stain-resistant ArmortexKevlar® fabric and Kevlar® sleeves against slipping.