Paragliding and winter sports helmet with optional visor and chin guard.
Charly ACE is a very comfortable, safe and well-priced paragliding and winter sports helmet with an optional visor and prepared for the mounting of a chin guard.
The Charly VISOR for LOOP/ACE/BREEZE, available as an accessory, reduces drafts reduces drafts and protects from UV radiation. It fits over most glasses. As it is very well ventilated, glasses worn under the visor are prevented from fogging up. In addition, the helmet is compatible with tight fitting ski goggles that are recommended during snowfall and for racing.
Overview of Charly ACE's most important features
- Certified according to CE EN 966 for airborne sports and EN 1077 for skiing and snowboarding.
- High-end quality helmet made in Europe; Charly offers a lifetime warranty!
- The helmet shell pulled far down at the sides improves the fit on the head and allows for completely pressure-free ear pads; the wide, well padded internal chin strap also contributes to the wearing comfort.
- The Charly ACE's high-quality EPS cushioning foam is completely padded with skin-friendly and antibacterial textile fabric (made in EU) on the inside.
- The interior lining in the sizes XS, S, M, L, XL is replaceable and washable.
- The Charly ACE is upgradable with different chin guards: slim for protection e.g. from slalom poles when used for winter sports; wide for protection e.g. from rebounding towing releases when used for air sports.
- The optional Charly SUN VISOR VS reduces drafts and protects from UV radiation; the visor fits over most glasses (at sizes S, M and L); as it is very well ventilated, glasses worn under the visor are prevented from fogging up; in addition, the helmet is compatible with tight fitting ski goggles that are recommended during snowfall and for racing.
Weight: 530 g
Sizes (head circumference in cm): XS (53-54), S (55-56), M (57-58), L (59-60), XL (61)
Please note: Visor and chin guard are not included in delivery.