Order number: Hi522
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
All-in-one vario and navigation solution for paragliding and hang gliding.
Easy to use and works right out of the box. The Naviter OUDIE 4 is delivered with the latest version of SeeYou Mobile software. Vector maps for the whole world (topo and ground elevation data, cities, rivers, lakes, roads, etc.) are preinstalled. Also, Airspace files for much of the world are pre-installed.
OUDIE 4 works great in combination with other Naviter products such as SeeYou software, Soaring Spot website and others. It was developed with the help of top pilots to answer the question: „Why don‘t you build a device for paraglider and hang glider pilots?“ A bright LCD which is a significant improvement over the standard colour LCDs available in similar devices elsewhere. The screen has an anti-glare coating and is well readable even in direct sunlight. The touch panel can easily be operated with gloves.
Overview of the Naviter OUDIE 4's most important features
- Extremely responsive and accurate Vario
- Sunlight readable LCD with Touch Panel optimized for gloves
- Long lasting battery with Quick charger
- New vario: Now assisted by inertial sensors (gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers). Contrary to our initial expectations the inertial vario - when done right - is a real benefit and does provide additional information to pilot through its instantenous response without being nervous ot too sensitive.
- Sofware which fully supports competition and XC pilots
- Thermal Assistant
- New wind: The new sensors (and clever use of Kalman filters if you like) allowed us to improve wind prediction considerably. In the best case scenario Naviter OUDIE 4 will give a useful wind estimation already after a single 180 degree turn on the ridge. It also works at wind speeds higher than your airspeed. Additional turns refine the prediction.
- Full support for FAI Triangles
- Full support for competition tasks (Race to Goal, Elapsed Time)
- Easy and free software updates
- 14 hours of battery autonomy
Dimensions: 155 x 125 x 35 mm
Weight: 610 g with battery